Hi, everyone.
This is my first blog, so I'm still pretty new at this. It's funny, but the terms of service got me thinking. I basically never read these things when they show up on the net or in games and I remember that there was a joke about selling your kidneys accidentally. I tried reading this one but ended up skipping massive sections. They could be doing anything with my information for all I know. But I don't care a bit. Cavalier, but just my attitude I guess. I've just never really thought about them because usually they don't want vital organs.
But your organs are no longer the most valuable thing you have, it's your information they want - don't forget google owns blogger and youtube and a huge portion of the online advertising market. They are trying to get your information as hard as they can.
ReplyDeleteI'm the same David, I try and read terms of service etc and find myself skipping large sections, or reading them but not actually taking in anything!
ReplyDelete